Saturday 23 June 2012

TREE ELEPHANT IN AZOGIRES

It was early last week when three rather handsome gentleman walked into the cafe, and took a seat under the mulberry tree. While they were enjoying their drink, one looks up upon the sky and shouts "We are about to be crushed by an elephant!" They called me at once and I ran to the rescue. Only to realize that it was an harmless tree elephant. The funny part is; he is been in the Alfa cafe yard since 1952, and no one ever noticed him before, besides these three charming gentleman. We all now are trying to be nice to this elephant, I myself have been trying to give him some peanuts, but he still refuses to eat them. As a tree though? he loves the water from the hosepipe that Ioanna gives him every day. Next time you are in Azogires, and you happen to see any sort of funny tree or stone like creature, please take photo's and we will post them, so that they may be also enjoyed by the world.

3 comments:

John Overton said...

Miss you all!

Mick McT said...

Could be worse...it could have been a tree goat.

Anonymous said...

Dear John we miss you to. Mick I understand those cheeky buggers ate my newy planted almond trees , I feel the same ............