Sunday 26 July 2009

A VISIT FROM AN OLD FRIEND


I had a surprise visit from a known Musician and a good Friend from the past, Mr Georg Lauterbook from Austria. Whe he visited our village 6-7 years ago he spent hours and hours picking up trash and cleaning up the Cave of the 99 Holy Fathers, without anyone asking him to and at his own cost. He is the first volunteer and Gentlemen that I ever met.

Mr Georg Thank you; Thank you for your love and respect towards my village. Every time you visit I know you are not just here for a vacation, I know you will spend some of your time picking up trash and making Azogires more beautiful. You can listen to some of Mr Georg's music on the sites below
www.myspace.com/therandomharmonies
www.myspace.com/psychotropicaustria
www.myspace.com/leukocyterio

No comments: